The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Public Service Announcement

I interrupt your regular blog reading to announce that Taryn just did a poo in the toilet!!!

Big news here! I sang, I danced, she got a prize from the prize box, got high-fived and she got a sticker. (Do you think I went overboard? LOL)

Oh, and what was the incentive that pushed her into sitting on the toilet to make the poo?
It was Jessie. Yep, Jessie. This morning Jess decided that she wanted to sit on the toilet to do a wee, so she took off her nappy, sat on the toilet and went! I said something to Taryn about Jess being potty-trained before her. (Yep, I'm such a bad mummy comparing the two!)

Not that Taryn's competitive or anything!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Way to go!!!