The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Carrots grow on trees

The other day I was driving along when from her carseat in the back Taryn pipes up, "Look Mummy - carrots!" I looked around, wondering which car had lost their shopping load and found nothing but road and trees. My mind kicked into 'what looks like carrots to a 3yr old?' And there they were:
They are Banksia bushes and fully in flower here at the moment. I guess to a 3yr old the logic goes... "apples grow on trees, carrots must grow on trees too."

I did explain that they were flowers, but I don't think she really believed me. I think a visit to the garden centre for carrot seeds is in order! My dear funny girl. :D

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I can see it. LOL!

Good luck growing carrots!!!