The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Virtual Life

I've just discovered the joys of our 12yr old's gamecube game - Animal Crossing. It's a fun game, and I wander around in the town gathering items to sell to Tom Nook. Gotta make more money to pay off my house. The obsessive part of me is really enjoying collecting bugs and fish. It's very exciting getting a new one for the collection. :D

For Mother's Day I got the Open For Business Sims2 expansion pack. It's been fun discovering all the new options and items. Two siblings of my favourite Sim family were fighting constantly. Despite my best efforts of getting them to chat to each other, having other family members influence them to be nice to each other, I just couldn't get them to stop. As soon as they stopped fighting and one of them would cry :*( they'd be at it again. The oldest teen grew up and had the option of taking other family members with them. I got her to take one of the fight-ees. Pressed 'ok', and everyone waved goodbye to them. As the car drove off I felt incredibly guilty. lol

Good thing real life isn't a Sim game.

No comments: