We had lunch at McDonalds with my mum today. Jess and Taryn had a great time playing in the play structure. Here's Jess:

I managed to get Taryn to the table to eat something, but she didn't really want to. That's not unusual for her though. She did say her tummy was sore, but looking at this face I had a hard time taking it seriously. :D

We packed up after the kids had had another play and moved on to Spotlight. There we were, going down the scrapbooking aisle, when you guessed it, Taryn threw up. :-(
I felt awful - she'd been telling the truth about her sore tummy. Poor baby.
I really hope it's over tomorrow and she's feeling better.

I managed to get Taryn to the table to eat something, but she didn't really want to. That's not unusual for her though. She did say her tummy was sore, but looking at this face I had a hard time taking it seriously. :D

We packed up after the kids had had another play and moved on to Spotlight. There we were, going down the scrapbooking aisle, when you guessed it, Taryn threw up. :-(
I felt awful - she'd been telling the truth about her sore tummy. Poor baby.
I really hope it's over tomorrow and she's feeling better.

2 comments:
I am SO vomit-phobic!!! Hope she's 100% by now! Daria
Oh that stinks... literally. LOL
I hope Taryn is feeling better!
Post a Comment