The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

In The Name Of The Hundred Acre Wood...

Taryn and Jess have both been watching the Heffalump dvd this week. There's a particular scene where Roo tries to capture Lumpy the baby elephant, but ends up making friends with him instead.

This morning I woke up to the strains of Jess saying, "I capture you!" (No mean feat for a kid with language delays to say!) As I rounded the corner I saw her trying to lasso her big sister Jen with a dressing gown cord. Jen was being a wonderfully patient big sis and playing along with the game. After a while she managed to move Jess on to 'capturing' a stuffed toy elephant.

I love seeing the kids play together. :D


1 comment:

Sonya said...

Way to go Jen!