The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Taryn's continued to do very well in the toilet learning stakes. She's been completely dry all day for about 5 days now. I'm just in awe. She's had one poo in her pullup (when waking from a day nap - what's up with that?) but otherwise has been putting everything where it belongs. She's wearing her undies all day and taking great delight in choosing a pair to wear in the morning. Her current favourites are the ones with hearts on them. There she is up there choosing a prize from the prize box.

This morning I told her that when she's putting all her poos and wees in the potty or toilet, we'd have a party to celebrate.
"A party?"
"Yeah, a party for you!"
"A party for keeping my undies dry?"
"Yes, for being toilet trained."

Later in the morning she asked,
"A toilet train... Where's the toilet train?"

No comments: