The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's been a long time...

I can't believe I last wrote in 2006. *Shakes head* Jen is now nearly 16, Jess is nearly 7 and Taryn will be 7 in January.

Our biggest news is that our newest addition to the family is due to be born tomorrow. Yes, we thought our family was complete, but turns out it wasn't. We have a baby boy arriving by c-section tomorrow. He'll be 35 weeks gestation by our reckoning and he has had the steroid injection to develop his lungs. Hopefully he'll only need a day or two in nicu before joining Jo in her room.

Needless to say we are very excited and very, very nervous! I plan to take many photos tomorrow!

No comments: