The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ups and Downs

I took the girls to see Jo and Toby this morning. We all went down to the nursery to see him. We got a bit of a shock to see him in a humidicrib instead of in the warmer. Turns out he's showing his preemie-ness today and was using too much energy maintaining his body temperature yesterday. He slept all night and most of the morning, so he's really trying to conserve his energy. He's being tube fed too, just so that he doesn't have to waste any of his precious energy sucking and can put it all towards gaining weight.

Jo did get to have a cuddle (I stayed outside with the girls,) and he latched on for a minute or two. I'm looking forward to having a proper cuddle this evening when I go back without Taryn and Jess.

Here he is with Mummy Jo:


And just 'cos we can't get enough of him, here he is again:

No comments: