Taryn's really into precise work and play these days. She's spent countless hours on colouring in within the lines, and has spent hours on doing jigsaw puzzles. She's refused help except when absolutely necessary, then when help is asked for and offered, pushes the helper away because she REALLY wants to complete the task herself! My funny girl. :D

I don't much like clowns, but she worked on this one at creche and I was very impressed at how meticulously she coloured each area. She was so precise!

Here's a puzzle Taryn worked on for *40*minutes! She refused all offers of help, and persistently kept working on it till the 24 piece puzzle was done! Oh my, maybe Jo will have a jigsaw puzzle companion. :D
1 comment:
Wow, she's got a great attention span. I am not a puzzle person and I can't imagine spending 40 minutes on one!
Post a Comment