The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Brit Milah Photos

Now this is weird. I know I uploaded the photos from the Brit. I must have forgotten to press publish though. My apologies everyone.

The Brit was last Sunday. It was the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. Everyone was amazing - we couldn't have done it without all the help with the food and assistance to bring it off.

We ended up having the Bris itself in the temple. It was fast, thankfully. Toby cried a little, but was able to be consoled. Ron held him and I stood next to them. I had watched quite a few online, otherwise I'm sure I would have fainted. Did I mention how thankful I was that it was quick! Poor baby was really unsettled the night of the Bris, but has been getting better and better every day since then. We didn't get a lot of photos, I was more intent on getting through the day, but here are some of the better ones:

Here's Joy, Jen, Jessica and Taryn:


Here's Toby in his car-seat snoozing peacefully before the Brit. Afterwards he pretty much was passed around from one cuddle to the next!


Saying the prayer for the challah afterwards:


It was a momentous day, and exhausting. However, so many people helped to make it what it was, we couldn't have done it without them!

No comments: