The busy lives of two women and their four kids. I'm Sandi and my partner is Jo. Our kids are Jen (15yrs) Jessica (6yrs) Taryn (6yrs) and Toby (newborn). Life is never dull.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Sugar Art Flowers and Other Cakes

These are Jo's sugar flowers. She's in the process of creating a bouquet of them for her course. I just love them and can't wait to see the final product!

Then there's the Bar Mitzvah cake she did the other week. Just stunning - not that I'm biased or anything!

And just to prove that the girls love cake too:
Taryn
and Jessica.
Don't you just love the sticky-out tongue?

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! The flowers are just breathtaking! Gorgeous! I love the Bar Mitzvah cake too! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Hee, sorry, the above comment was from me. :-)

sandi said...

LOL, I wondered for a second who Anonymous was. :D