Where: Travelling in the car this morning.
Who: Jess and Taryn in their carseats in the back seats, with Jo and I up front.
When: Morning teatime, with both kids hungry.
Jess's latest food obsession: potato chips that come in a blue packet that she calls 'blue chippies'.
Jess - "I want blue chippies."
Jo - "No, we're having fruit for morning tea."
Jess - "I want blue chippies!"
Jo - "No, we're having fruit."
Jess - "Blue Chippies!" (can you just hear the volume increasing? LOL)
Jo - "We're having fruit."
Jess - "BLUE CHIPPIES"
Jo - "Would you like rockmelon or watermelon?"
Jess - "BLUE CHIPPIES!"
Jo - "No blue chippies - fruit."
Jess - "BLUE!... (insert absence seizure here)
Jess - "......."
Taryn - "She'll be back in a minute!"
Jess - "......"
Jess - "CHIPPIES!!"
We just dissolved into laughter at Taryn's comment. Jess often stops talking or doing something partway through whilst having an absence seizure. But this was the first time Taryn had thought to comment about it.
Not politically correct, but geez it was funny!
Who: Jess and Taryn in their carseats in the back seats, with Jo and I up front.
When: Morning teatime, with both kids hungry.
Jess's latest food obsession: potato chips that come in a blue packet that she calls 'blue chippies'.
Jess - "I want blue chippies."
Jo - "No, we're having fruit for morning tea."
Jess - "I want blue chippies!"
Jo - "No, we're having fruit."
Jess - "Blue Chippies!" (can you just hear the volume increasing? LOL)
Jo - "We're having fruit."
Jess - "BLUE CHIPPIES"
Jo - "Would you like rockmelon or watermelon?"
Jess - "BLUE CHIPPIES!"
Jo - "No blue chippies - fruit."
Jess - "BLUE!... (insert absence seizure here)
Jess - "......."
Taryn - "She'll be back in a minute!"
Jess - "......"
Jess - "CHIPPIES!!"
We just dissolved into laughter at Taryn's comment. Jess often stops talking or doing something partway through whilst having an absence seizure. But this was the first time Taryn had thought to comment about it.
Not politically correct, but geez it was funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment